
Reagan and I crashed Kevin's Birthday Dinner at Benihana aka The Happiest
Place On Earth. It was nice to spend some time with him.

This was a picture of the picture that Benihana takes for a birthday.

Grandma feeding Kino. It was so good to see Kino and Kendra. We missed Chris, but he was back in IL working. I think I gave Kino a million kisses and snuggles. I am just glad he lets me.



Reagan and Auntie Kendra

The youngest two of the family. Don't they have such pretty teeth!

Love these two.



The whole group.


This picture cracks me up. It looks like I am biting Kino on the shoulder! I swear I am not! I don't even remember him crying! HAHA!

My cute Mama

My cute baby

My cute Dad and Baby girl

There we go! See he really was happy when I was holding him. He is the cutest, sweetest baby boy in the whole wide world and I love that little guy sooooooooo much. I love you to Chris and Kendra, but this baby boys of yours melts my heart!! Come back soon! Last week when we were saying morning prayers before school Carter was saying the prayer and he said, "Please bless that Kino will come and see us soon." How cute is that! He prayed that he would see Kino soon! He has everyone wooped!
No comments:
Post a Comment