Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blessings

4/20
I had two friends reach out to me today. Stephanie Jensen and Angie Pope, I hope you know how much I love you and how much that meant to me. One thing is for certain I don't feel as if I am in this alone. It sort of feels like the wagons are circling around me. That is such a blessing.
The best part of having something wrong with you is that you get to see the very best parts of your friends and family. The very best of each one of them shines. I always new I had the most amazing friends and family. Now I am certain of it.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I Love you Heather. I am here for you. I put your name in the temple.

xoxoxoxo
Angie

Angie said...

P.S. You made me cry. Thanks for your sweet words. Check your email....I sent you another one last night. Oh, and I tried the link you sent and it didn't work. But I did a little of my own research. Love you. Thinking of you. Praying for you and your family.


xoxoxo
Ang

Heather said...

All I have to say is.....I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!! I wish we lived closer to each other. The Lord knew what he was doing when he gave me the best roomies ever!