Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blessings

Friday4/15
I was getting the kids ready on Friday morning. It was a busy morning as usual. I was still sort of recovering physically from feeling so poorly the day before and then my Mom showed up. I can't even tell you how much I needed her to be there on Friday. Some days are just harder than others and Friday was one. I am so grateful for a Mom who listens to the spirit and just shows up when she feels she needs to.
I wanted to cry when I saw her, but I had to hold it in because my babies were all around me. They don't know anything is wrong with me. When Cade had his back surgery they were all so worried about him. Cooper couldn't sleep the night before his surgery and was absolutely hysterical. Because of that we have chosen not to tell the kids until after I come out and am ok.
I am so grateful for my Mom. I love her so much.

Saturday 4/16 and Sunday 4/17
Cade and I decided we needed a break this weekend so we took off to Newport. My parents live a hop skip and a jump away from the beach and it is so fun and relaxing. It was just what we needed to recharge and face the week ahead of us. I am so grateful that they are always willing to let all 5 of us stay there as long as we like.
My babies love it there too. Saturday was actually the first warm day at the beach and we took full advantage of it. Crab catching and all.

Monday 4/18
I usually don't like rain at all. It traps you inside all day long. With kids that can get loud and messy. But it makes me slow down. Which I usually hate, but with my brain the way it is, it is a good thing for me to do. So far I have utterly refused to let it slow me down. Over my dead body am I going to let my brain tell me that I can't do things that I normally do. That is why I still work out every day even though it hurts really bad. I realize this is a bad attitude, but it is part of how I get through every day. So when my brain and the weather make me slow down I have no choice in the matter.
In situations like this I stomp my feet, cross my arms, and say FINE! All you can do from there is make the best of it. So I got a little cleaning done and we watched The Guardians and after dinner we watched The Mummy Returns #3. I love those movies.
The best part was that I got snuggles from my babies. I love when they smash their bodies against mine in an effort to get as close as they can. It is one of the things in life I treasure most. They are such a blessing in my life.

No comments: