Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sundays

Every Sunday my family gets together for dinner. I love it because I get to see my family at least once a week. We have dinner and then hang out together.

Reagan getting Grandpa loves.


So this is the kid, his name is Brandon, that could be Cooper's twin. When you see them in real life it is almost scary how much they look alike. Such a sweetie too!

Sometimes we go and hang out at the beach together after dinner. It is so relaxing to watch the waves and be with people you love.

A little Football.

BETTER RUN GRANDPA!!!!!!

Oh to late.....they got ya!




My girlie and I.

Some one told me it was good luck if a lady bug landed in your hair....I'll take it!

Best buddies!

Love these people!


Walkin' home after a fun time at the beach. Thanks for fun Sunday's Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Are you sure Brandon is not related somehow? They look like brothers for sure. Love all the beach pictures. Sunday dinners are the best. Glad you get lots of family time. Your family is fabulous.
XOXOXOXO
Ang