Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My little shopper


For some reason she was really attached to this bag.

and it was the cutest thing EVER!


Headed straight to Nordstrom. Girl after my own heart!!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

she is stinkin' cute. Total girl. My boys already are against shopping. They beg me to drop them off at my sisters house to play and then come pick them up later. She is adorable.

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

she is too cute! I haven't checked your blog for a week or two, so I was catching up and I can't believe how stinkin awesome you look! Dang girl...what's your secret? I am going to need all I can get after this baby is born!