Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dr. Phil

You heard me....Dr. Phil!!! One of my besties scored us some serioulsy sweet tickets to Dr. Phil. K....so I don't really watch Dr. Phil because my kids are home from school then and well, TV is just impossible to watch when they are home, but I do watch it once in a while....... Anyway it was an adventure and so much fun to go with Summer.

Dr. Phil sent a bus out to get us. I felt so special.

Summer and I on the bus.

And this is the last pic I got because they don't allow cameras on set. Thanks for the tickets Amber and thanks for going with me Summer!

2 comments:

The Ratcliff's said...

i went to one of his tapings 2 years ago. how fun!! when does it air?

Angie said...

Loving your grey jacket. I am so behind in blogging these days... I have been crazy busy. I feel awful I haven't sent your parents a thank you yet. I have had it on a list to do forever!! I loved seeing your parents and sis in the Eater pictures... I feel like they are all my friends! What a blessing to have such a fun, supportive family. Love you and hope you are all doing great. Love the bike pictures.... it gives me good memories from our trip.
XOXOX