So since I am the best Mom in the world I gave Cooper my coveted
Laker ticket because he called my Dad about a million times asking if he could go to a
Laker game. So since
Cade, my Mom, my Dad, and Cooper got to do something fun I thought I could get a babysitter for Reagan and spend some special time with Carter. It just so happened that my Best Friend since 7
th grade was in town the same weekend. So Carter spent our special date together with Amanda and her cute family.

First we ate at this really good pizza place

While we were eating I saw one of my other good friends Tracy
Voltz! She was my neighbor growing up. I love this girl!!! It was so fun to see her.

Then we went and saw Monsters vs. Aliens


After the movie we walked over to 21 choices and got some ice cream.
Carter loved the ice cream
Alicia (Amanda's sister) and Carter
Thanks for spending special time with me Carter! I love you 15!!!!
1 comment:
He is getting so big! It's fun to spend one on one time with the kiddos! AND I love your fireplace! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment