Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Sleepy Goo Goo's
Cade's little brother Cole used to sleep with a baby tiger at night so he wouldn't get scared. Well when he was to old for Brave Tiger he gave the tiger to Cooper so he wouldn't get scared at night. Well now Carter has his very own Brave tiger. We also have a daddy Brave Tiger that is huge, we used to have a mommy Brave Tiger. She had a little to much love and we had to put her down. We also have a few other baby Brave Tigers. Every night I check on the kids to make sure they are breathing and sometimes I find them in the cutest positions. One this night Carter's baby Brave Tiger was right on top of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
First of all you are wasting away skinny girl! Reg is so flippin cute. Your parents have a sweet location for their house. How nice is that? I love the flapper outfit. I would have done the same thing and waited in the car. You are funny!
Super cute sleeping pictures. I am cracking up that Raegan woke up! Hope she went right back to sleep...
Ahhh, this is so sweet! What a good idea!
Post a Comment