Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

More Beach!

This is pretty much what our summer is going to be like!














This is the only picture of the boys I got that day because they are always off playing with some sort of sea creature or in the sand!














Reagan did a face plant, open mouth, right into the sand.















































Being silly laying in the sand.














I love these sunglasses on her!



























3 comments:

MEG said...

AHAHAH, Heather I was kidding. I don't mind the roll.

WE FORGOT TO GET A PICTURE WITH ME AND REAGAN AND OUR MATCHING SUNGLASSES!!!

Dang it. I guess we have another chance in Powell ;)

Sharee said...

Reagans glasses are so glamourous. She looks like a movie star. I am so longing for warm beach weather.

Becca said...

Okay, so how do you avoid all the sand in the car after the beach trip? I love going to the beach, but it's always so messy. Is that just the price to pay?!