
So for Daddy's 30
th birthday Reagan and I made him a cake.

She LOVES LOVES to help me cook.

and I LOVE LOVE it when she helps me.

All the spit gets baked out right?


open wide girl!



Then my parents took us to
Benihana! I tell you what THIS is the happiest place on earth NOT Disneyland!

Family pic

Grandpa getting Reagan snuggles

My biggest boy and I

My Carter's see food!

After dinner we came back to our house for some cake. While frosting it Carter somehow fell into the cake. I love my little clumsy boy!

Might as well lick it off!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! I love you more than you will ever know!
2 comments:
Happy 30th Cade! I still have never been to Benihana. I think they have one here in SLC - I'll have to give it a try for sure if it is the happiest place on earth!
Very cute. Lauryn is reading this with me and cracking up and saying "see food" ha ha ha. Love that he fell in the cake...sounds like a good kind of fall to me!
Post a Comment