Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kenny's Birthday!

One of our good friends Kenny Burns turned 30 and his wife threw the funnest party. Christy had it at a bowling alley at Universal City Walk. We car pooled with Ben and Amber Lowry and had a blast!!


Skinny Amber butt bowling

My sweetie bowling

Beautiful Amber and I

Christy and Amber

Kenny blowing out the candles

Christy, Amber and I

Amber I freakin' love you!

I love you honey!

I found this football body and thought it was hilarious! So naturally we had to take a pic in it!

I made Amber do it to!
Poseing

Thanks for going with us Ben and Amber! We had a blast!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That was a fun night. I'm glad you guys came! You got some better pictures than I did.