Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

YAY for Lollies!

Reagan has a series of ear aches. This was the third time I had taken her to the doctor. Don't let her sweet little appearence fool you. She was the crabiest apple ever. That is until I have her a lollie. Thank heaven for sugar on a stick!! I now carry lollies with me where ever I go.....just in case.


4 comments:

raw mom said...

lollie...like lolly pop?sucker? she 's a cute one!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Lollipops are a last resort for me but they keep Brock quiet. We have to be somewhere near a bath because he will cover himself from head to toe in stickiness.

Amber said...

She's so precious!

raw mom said...

okay...so i read your comments about crazy days and how much you love them... are you nuts??!!:) how can you love them? i love to get through them whole, but shoot. i dont thrive on them or look forward to the next...do you have some kind of magic i dont know about? ;)