Dan and Megan have two adorable bull dogs. Thor snorts like no other and it is the funniest thing in the world. I think he would have licked Reagan to death if we would have let him, the little stinker. This is a video of Thor getting his way and having a little taste of baby. Little does he know baby smell would be in his future very soon. Poor guy! He went from first place to second in one day. Piggy had to go through it to Thor. Maybe we can get together and talk about our feelings later.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
LOL! I'm so glad you posted that video - I love how his tongue just comes out and slaps her on the face. She didn't even flinch!
He sounds like a piggy! (Not your piggy, but a real one.)
so funny! love all reagans bows....she's such a girlie girl!
So cute! He is such an awesome dog. If we were guaranteed to get a dog like him, we'd get one in a heart beat! Have fun at the blessing this weekend. We can't make it cause were going down in 2 weeks. Darn!
We had so much fun this weekend! Thanks for making the "Pink Fluff"! Lisa and I are addicted to it! I actually just made some and ate it!
Post a Comment