In these pics we have just gotten out of my car going into the gym. Yes to the gym. See how much joy you gave my little terds Megan and Dan. (Meg & Danny got these costumes for the boys birthdays last year) Oh, they also added their own special touch by adding the alligator and lion slippers. Matches perfectly don't ya think?
I keep their costumes in a huge bag where they are easily accessible. What good are costumes stored in a box in the garage? No good I tell you. This way they can and DO pull them out with their friends (Jake Lowry in this pic) and they go and beat up all of the villains we have in our back yard. What would I do with out my little super heroes and their super hero friends?
The way I figure it is you are only little once and you might as well live it up!!!! Childhood is so precious.






11 comments:
They are so cute! I love their super hero faces they are doing in the pictures. That is great!
HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! ... and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I love how carter is all flexed on the first picture! ...And you take them to the gym that way!!!! That is GREAT! You are the best mom EVER!
I love Carters face as he is flexing!! It is so stinkin cute!!
..."costumes" is that the boy word for dress up? they are great! i feel the same way...let them wear 'em whenever they want...if i had my way i'd still be wearing a tutu...and it tempting some days when i see all the cute fluffy ones my grlrs have!
You are a good mom to let them wear that to the gym. That takes guts!
I love the costumes!! Alyssa is totally into costumes and I feel the same way---so you want to go to the store as Cinderella? Why not!?!?! I love the boy costumes--I will have to get some for Wyatt!
How fun! When Brynna and Reagan are older we will have a bag full of princess dresses. I am sure they will want to wear them everwhere too.
Seriously I love boys! Those costumes are fantastic! It's only a matter of time before you have the princess dresses as well! So much fun!
Awesome pics! The looks are their faces are priceless!
They look so cute! Costumes are so much funner than regular clothes.
By the way, I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your quote from President Hinckley because I feel the exact same way! That's why I blog.Thanks!
Post a Comment