Reagan and I played hookie and left sunny California for cold snowy Utah to see Chubba Bubba...I mean Bryan graduate. I am so proud of him for working so hard and sticking through it to graduate. It is an amazing accomplishment!!!
Receiving the fake out diploma....they actually mail the real thing.
My sweet girl watching Bry graduate, with the plug of course.
Reagan and I got to spend time with very prego Megan and Danny. It was so much fun to spend most of the day with them. Since then Axton was born. So here is to fond memories of being prego Meg. Yippie!!
Uncle Danny
I know I take to many pictures of her...but can you blame me?
I love this picture......I think I like it because she has such sweet little eye blinkers.
Bye guys see you June 1st!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Later that weekend we went out to dinner at the Chef's Table (so incredible) with my Grandpa and Grandma Phyllis. For some reason this is the only picture I got of him. My favorite part about this pic is Chris doing Blue Steal. Work it brotha!!
The same weekend Bryan, Kathryn, Kendra, and Chris moved to Cali. To make things easier we flew Brynna (my niece) home with us. (Us meaning My Dad, Mom, Reagan, and I) I gave her a bath before we left and thought she looked adorable.
If you are flying two cousin babies home don't you think they have to MATCH!!!!!!!! Well we thought they should and Grandma had WAY to much fun picking out their outfits. It is one of my new favorite things to do. We currently have tons of matching outfits and it tickles me pink...or something like that. YAY for matching!!!






7 comments:
I love the pic of Reagan looking at her Uncle it is so cute!
SWEEEEEET! I love all the pictures! I can't wait to see you this weekend - Axton will need to meet his Aunt and Uncle!
YEA! for cousins. We are so lucky to have such cute sweet daughters. I love the pic of Raegan with her eyes closed so cute!
I wish I would have known you were in UT this weekend! I was there too and we could have met for lunch!
Cute pictures of Reagan by the way!
Yeah, the blinking pic is too precious! And you look good girl!
Brynna and Reagan to tooooo cute!!
Their matching outfits are ADORABLE!! Two cute cousins.
Post a Comment