Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day

Isn't it amazing that I get a chance to be a Mom. What greater gift could I possibly have? My children are the most amazing, wonderful, little people. Words cannot truly express how much I love them.

Cooper Made me these cute things at School.

I think this is now my favorite shirt. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever!!!!

Melt my heart little guy....melt my heart!

I was a bad bad girl and took a short video in church. Carter is in the front near the microphone on the Left and Coop is on the right. I was going to video the whole thing and then I saw the bishop.....he didn't look at me, but I felt guilty and stopped.

4 comments:

The Ratcliff's said...

Your children are beautiful! Hope you had a great mommys day!!

Becca said...

LOL! I don't know what is funnier, you filming children's song or the children's song. That is totally something YOU would do.

Darcie said...

Heath, I LOVE that you videoed in church. Only you, girl. Only you.

amelia said...

HAHAHA, you saw the bishop and felt guilty. I love it! And that shirt is really cute!