Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hey Batter Batter


Coop catching the ball.

My poor Carter. He wants to play ball with the big boys so badly, but for now he has to settle on picking pretty flowers for Mommy. Carter is our sweetness. He has the biggest heart and I just love to squish him all of the time.

My beautiful flowers. I think a bee stung his foot when he was picking these for me. That would make 4 times total. Bees love my sweet little Carter.

Carter ran to the huddle even though he wasn't supposed to. He would be the one with his shirt off. Poor little guy...when you are five Carter.

I had to stick this pic in. Coop made this Dog mask at school. As soon as he got home he made me take a pic of him and piggy. "Look Mom two dogs!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute!! Poor Carter getting stung by the bees, that hurts I would be crying! Emma was the same way at Kaels soccer games she wanted to play so bad! Its just not fair when you are the younger sibling!!

Kristin said...

That picture of you and Carter is darling, I love it! And the dog mask is pretty impressive.

Becca said...

I love the dandelions! Especially the yellow stains on the arms. And Carter is too cute; I can't believe how big (old) he is getting. I remember Piggy... He hasn't changed much.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Heather - You are looking so skinny! Goodness girl what are you doing!??! I guess that Lake Powell trip is really getting you going! :) Looking Good!