Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crepe song

One morning I made Crepes for the kids. Carter loved them so much he was inspired to sing me a lovely song. I call it the Crepe song. He is the most adorable little guy ever. I love you 15 Carter!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I will sing you a song for crepes!

Williams Family said...

What a cute song! Jacob and Chloe really enjoyed watching it. Jacob said he remembers Cooper. Reagan looks so cute on the swing with her big smile!!

The Ackerman Family said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute! Are we still planning on Carter and Chloe getting married? :)

Kristina said...

Your boys are just way too sweet. I love your little girl. She has the cutest bows!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Austin loved watching this with me. I've seen pictures of your kids but it's totally different to hear them. They are so grown up it's crazy!