Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome Axton!!!


BABY AXTON GRIFFIN HAS ARRIVED
8 LBS 4 OZ
20 IN LONG
We are so excited to welcome Axton to our family!!
Congratulations Dan and Megan!!!

3 comments:

raw mom said...

happy birthday, little baby, i dont know! oh ps...in that b-day post for cade...um, that costume reminds me of a little something i like to call 7th grade huge mess halloween/ birthday party at your house.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi, I got your email about wanting to update your background without the logo. I don't have your email to email you back:) Our email is design@thecutestblogontheblock.com.
Look forward to hearing from you!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Yeah, I want her to post some pics. Did she have to have a c-section?