Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NAKED.....in a Tinkertoy box!


One night we were getting ready for bed and I left the room for a brief moment to find this. My naked little Carter in the Tinkertoy box. Kids add so much life into a home, I just love it.

When I was taking pics of him he was saying, "Take a picture with my face like this....

and like this.....

And like this.......

and like this." I love my little Carter. He is the sweetest little guy.

5 comments:

MEG said...

Now lets try PIGGIE in the Tinkertoy box!!!! AHAHAHAH. I love little Carter - SO CUTE.

MEG said...

Hey! I'm trying to get Shell in on blogging more since she of all people has a lot to blog about with her girls. It's scottandgirls.blogspot.com - take a look at it and comment! Hopefully we can get her stuck!

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

hahahahaha I just love my Carter!!!

Kelli Eudis said...

Haha...Drake enjoys doing that too!

Williams Family said...

Carter looks like he is having fun! Did he squeeze himself in there by himself? I haven't seen Carter since he was little little!! He's a cute boy.