Snuggles...my kids LOVE them! Carter cried because Kendra wouldn't sleep with him. How do you explain that she sleeps with Chris now? We will have that talk in about 50 years.
Too many pics of one girl...never. Yummy shoe!
I love my Grandpa! If I look tired it is because I AM!!!! My baby loves to wake up at 5:45 on the dot. We get in a fight every morning and then make up as soon as she smiles.
Great Grandpa Scott. I am so happy my kids get to spend time with him.
Grand kid and Great Grand kid shot
Entire group shot. The whole family is there except a few.
Happy blessing day baby Brynna. This is the dress that will be used to bless all of the baby girls in our family.
WAX PARTY!!!!
Kendra is an estitician...so everyone in the family got something waxed. Mom, Dad, Cade, Kevin, Bryan, and Cade got their nose hairs waxed. You heard me....NOSE hairs waxed. I opted just to get my eye brows, hairy upper lip, and chin waxed.
Cade's looked like a boar hair tooth brush. That is how much hair came out of his nose. For some reason he was inclined to pet and hold his nose hair pop for an extra long time. Now the inside of his nose is as smooth as a baby's butt. Just in case you are so inclined to stroke the inside of his nose.
Checking out the view of their new hair less noses. Sweet family bonding time.
I WANT EVERYONE TO COME BACK NOW!!! Boo Hoo Hoo...... I miss them.






6 comments:
First of all, that is disgusting. Second, I want Brandon to do it. Third, we agree...life is amazing and wonderful and our babes are the greatest thing we accomplish. We miss you guys. As always Heather you look great!
hahahha...sicks in their noses! hahaha!
great wrapping paper! i love it!
when did your grandpa get re married?
looks like a fun weekend!!!
What a fun weekend! Crazy! I especially love the picture of your parents with the wax in their noses...should I put that in the ward newsletter??? Or maybe the relief society blog??? Looks like you guys have alot of fun when you are together.
Fmaily is the greatest and it is always a party when you all come together.
I would love to scoot ver to CA and go to disneyland with you. That is something we will have to plan and do for sure.
HOwever we just found out today that Garet has to be in cleavland ohio on Wed. So lets plan a get away.
your family is so much fun! what a beautiful party!
Post a Comment