Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, March 3, 2008

Bike-a-thon


Cooper's school has a bike-a-thon every year....it is.....sooooooooo much fun.....ok no not really. But I am a super supportive, super super mama. Therefore I LOVE the bike-a-thon.

De De and Reggers

Action shots at the super fun bike-a-thon

Carter hasn't started school yet, but he feels so left out if he isn't involved. So being the super supportive, super super mama that I am, I drug two bikes, two helmets, and a baby to the super fun bike-a-thon.

The climax of the super fun bike-a-thon was getting a super awesome pic with a super awesome Cop. What a super FUN morning we had. Just super.

9 comments:

BRIANA said...

Looks like a SUPER time!! It really does look fun but a lot of gear to haul around! Way to be a great mom---at least the kids looked like they had a great time!

Williams Family said...

Look how cute your kids are! Jacob didn't get to start school this year because he just missed the deadline. I guess super fun bike-a-thons are what I get to look forward too!! Yipee!!

The Ratcliff's said...

what a super day. ur too funny. and i love reagans bows!! do you make them?

Nead Family said...

You are so funny! The pictures are all super cute! YOu really have super cute kids...I guess that's what happens when mama and papa are super duper cute themselves!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You are a super mom. Can I tell you how funny cade's hair pops are? Yuck. As I remember doesn't he have unusually waxy ears when we did those ear wax candles. So I hope you heard we are coming to your turf. We are so excited. I feel bad because when you were in town I felt like we were driving the whole time. Sorry!

Janece Perkins said...

Heather! It's Janece Perkins from way back in the good ol' Bay Harbor days. So fun to see pics of your family! I had no idea you had baby #3...and a girl! Congrats! There's nothing like a baby girl!

ambercarlson said...

Hey!! When is Lake Powell?? I doubt that we are going to be able to go because we are going to Europe in June-July and on a cruise in May... Let us know the dates and we will see if we could come for at least a day or two... We would love to see you guys and your kiddos! Hugs! A

sainsburys said...

Heather your family is adorable. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. Your kids are cute and I like their names. Keep in touch.Amanda

Darcie said...

such a cute post heather!