After our marathon weekend my sister in law Kathryn stayed for the rest of the week and sent her husband up to the frozen waste land also known as Utah. Sorry I am partial to Cali. One of the things we did was go to the mall.....all day. It would have been fun, except I was the only one with 3 kids in tow. Mind you for being at the mall all day they were really good. I mean how good do you expect two BOYS to be at the mall. I set my self up for failure I know. At the end of the day my Mom wanted to get pedicures. I said....ummmm maybe I will pass this time. (remember I still had my 3 balls of energy with me) But, I got conned into it. So to keep my little energy balls focused on being good I let one of them get a pedicure. It was sooooooooo funny. He actually liked it. Besides he got to stare at some good cleavage....yeah baby.
I may be turning him metro, but at least he isn't batting for the other team. Nothing wrong with good hygiene and mommy got to be pampered for 1/2 a second. The things we will do..........






9 comments:
Thats not fair I never get the good cleavage! Heather you have got me way to obsessed with blogging. I can't stop!
hahahaha what a cute little metro boy!! Hey remember when I used to get Cooper to say, "I'm a pretty pretty princess!!!" when he was little?? Soooo funny!! Oh, PS- you spell Kathryn's name just like mom's... fyi :)
Heather, post the pics and video from Cooper's first BBall game.
I knew how to spell her name, I just forgot for a minute....or 100 Sorry kathryn
That is great. You are right whatever it takes to let mommy have a moment. I love it! That looks fun.
You are a brave soul to take your 3kids to the mall! My kids would be swinging from the upper level if I attempted that! Glad you had fun! Cute pics of Coop!
I like how Carter is content with playing with the pedicure arm chairs. Funny kids!
LOL, you crack me up. My mom has pictures of the shower but getting her to send them to me is like getting a snail to jump. Cooper looks like he is having a ball with the pedi!
Nice Cooper! David was pretty sure that Cade was going to respond to this one! :) Isn't it so nice to have those few moments of "mommy pampering"! I love to take a bath after the kids go to bed. I'll just sit there and enjoy silence!
Post a Comment