Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My sweet babies


My sweet babies


The third baby always gets carted around. I feel so bad when I have to wake her to go pick up Cooper from school and keep her awake longer than she would like. Through it all she is such a perfect little angel. Always happy and sweet.


This is the only picture I got from Cooper's Easter program. He is way in the back. My dang camera died.........poopy pants.

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

She's so cute! Hey, do you have a good carrot cake recipe?

MEG said...

Yes she does have a good carrot cake recipe - I've had it. So Heather I'm wondering if we can trade Axton for Reagan. I know I haven't HAD Axton yet, but I think it sounds like a fair deal...right? I just want to have Reagan's little cheeks to snuggle and squeeze... Plus it's way more fun to shop for a girl!

Becca said...

Wait! Does Reagan weigh more the 20 lbs.? How can that be? She is in a big car seat... Maks is still in his infant car seat. He is a pretty short kid, but I'm starting to feel like he is that kid from "Problem Child" in the basket.