Dying eggs at Grandparents Scott's house
This was the Sat. before Easter. My boys have their cleats on because Cooper said they would run faster that way. So cute.
This is the second year in a row that we have gone egg hunting at the park with the VanWoerkom family. We love them and always have so much fun.
My sweet baby girl and I. Did I ever tell you that I love her to pieces.
So Cade and I have made a commitment to be as active as we can as a family. That means NO x-box or any form of video game and barely any TV at all. When Reagan was born I had to up the TV time and video game time just so I could get her fed. Now that I have a good schedule and things are normal again, TV is out. That would be the reason for the present the Easter Bunny gave our kids...a basketball hoop!!!!! We have a list of fun active things listed in our kitchen that we do with the kids every day and now we can add basketball in the back yard as one of them. (Sorry for the mess. We are having construction done.)
Dribble. Dribble.
I love the way Coop's hands are in this pic.
Made it!!
I think he made it again!!!!!!
The egg hunt took all of 2 minutes I think. Fast little suckers.
Little stud muffin.
Carter got a swim suit and a matching shirt from Grandparents Scott.
Cooper got brown church shoes from them. I can't keep the kid in shoes for a month I swear!! He already wears a size 2 going on a size 3 shortly and he is 5. Heaven help me!!
A fun family pic. I love these peeps.....HAHA get it peeps...easter....HAHA!






5 comments:
hahaha...peeps....easter...that's a good one!
Hey Heather! This is Kristin Nielson/Smith. I saw you on Kendra's blog. Your family is BEAUTIFUL! It seems like you guys are doing well!
It's so cute how Cooper and Carter are friends - it looks like they have a lot of fun together! I think it's awesome that they wore cleats to get to the eggs faster! LOL - look what I have to look forward to...
Your so funny Heather...I love all your little jokes! You and Reagan look adorable in your picture and the boys look like they had an awesome Easter! Your such a fun mommy!
you are an idiot, a funny one though! Love the pics, your family is so cute!
Post a Comment