Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thank You Easter Bunny

After Church we got home and Cooper went out to play basketball. He came in shortly after that and said, "Mom I really really want to call the Easter Bunny and thank him for my awesome basketball hoop." So we called Amber the Easter Bunny and he gave a heart felt thank you. We caught about 1/2 of the conversation. Thank you so much Amber the Easter Bunny! We love you sooooooo mucho.

4 comments:

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

oh my FREAK!!! I love your kids!!

Kristina said...

HAHA thats so awesome! your kids are so cute!!!!

MEG said...

WHOA - Nice improv mom!

Amber said...

That was so much fun for me. Thanks for letting me be the Easter Bunny. It's cool to see them talking to me. I love those boys!