Coop and his best buddy Brigham. What do you think they are talking about?
Throw him out buddy! Maybe the catcher will catch it.....but then again most likely not.

He HATED being catcher. The helmet was uncomfortable and it made him hot. Those of you who know Cooper know he HATES being hot. When it is warm he always says...."I am MELTING!!!!" The little heater box.
He HATED being catcher. The helmet was uncomfortable and it made him hot. Those of you who know Cooper know he HATES being hot. When it is warm he always says...."I am MELTING!!!!" The little heater box.
Coach Kenny tell him what's up. The man has to have patience of a saint to deal with all of these little guys.
Throwing to home plate.
My adorable little girl at the game, squinting from the sun. Honestly does it get any better than this?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yankees!!!
Good game...good game...good game...good game. Score...who knows?






5 comments:
Cooper looks so cute! I cant believe how big he is getting!
That is sooo cute!!! Amber
Awe I want to go watch Cooper play baseball! I love the pic of Reagan on the blanket - what a little princess! I can't believe how fast she has grown up!
soo cute I love the one where they're talking on the bench. He's such a little man lol
we love baseball,too!and believe it or not, it's great to watch your little girls,too!
Post a Comment