Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, March 24, 2008

My pretty baby

11 comments:

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

she is so freakin adorable

Unknown said...

Hey I cant tell does she have blue eyes??

Heather McMullin said...

Her eyes are a blue hazel. Just like Grandpa Scott.

raw mom said...

um...i think there is something on your kids head...

Kathryn said...

No the creepy bunny thing was an inside joke with Bryan's friend. We love the bunny.

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

I LOVE the pictures with the kid's ages. SO cute

MEG said...

I love that freaking huge flower. I swear she is the most beautiful little baby girl I've ever seen.

Summer said...

Oh my gosh I want to eat her!!!

Kristina said...

how did yu make this? its super cute!! shes adorable!

Nead Family said...

Oh, so cute. I love, love, love all her bows! Don't you just smile and giggle inside when you see those cute little babies with those huge, happy bows on their heads. I love it...the bigger the better. She's a doll!

Amber said...

Dude, what the freak happened yesterday? Ben was pissed at Jake. He got in big time trouble. I appologize my son did not listen to you about exiting the gate. I'm also sorry about what happened with Carter. Ben told me he thought he was going to find Carter in a very bad situation. The kind he sees at work. He was not happy about what happened. I rarely see Ben in work mode and I did yesterday. Scary.