Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged

Thanks a lot Meg. Actually I do feel special this is the first time I have been tagged in my short blogging life.

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

1. I LOVE dark chocolate!!! My fav dark chocolate to eat is the dark chocolate scotchmallow candy from See's Candy. The rare occasion that I get to go to the mall my myself to do a little shopping, I almost always stop by See's and get 4, count them 4, scotchmallows. Then I proceed to eat them ALL BY MYSELF!! I think I only get them when I am alone because I don't want to share.

2. I like to workout. Sick I know. A couple days ago I was running at the gym and I hit "the wall" then a minute or two later I broke through the wall and it was easy and invigorating. The poem about being grateful for dishes because that means you had food to eat etc.... went through my mind and even though it is difficult to get to the gym and work out I am just grateful to be able to do it because that means that I am alive and able.

3. I check to make sure the doors are locked at least 2 times before I go to bed. OCD I guess. (you feel me Summer?!?!)

4. I love to pop zits. My poor children will run from their mama when they hit puberty.

5. I hate it when anything is pointing directly at my eye. ie. a straw, a finger, something on TV, a knife, anything really. My eyes bug out and I have to cover them with my hands. I am a freak I know.

6. I have Gastroparesis. It a stomach condition, and basically it means that my stomach takes twice as long to digest something. A normal stomach will take 4 hours to digest, mine takes at least 8. So if I eat meat or too much of something I feel nauseous and sick and sometimes hurl.

7. I shrunk! Really and truly. Cade doesn't believe me, but it's true. I used to be 5'10" and now I am 5' 8 1/2". It happened when during my pregnancies. Strange.

8. My cabinets, closets etc...are impeccably organized. The rooms in my house get a little messy, but if a closet or cubbard is cluttered it drives me bonkers. Again OCD.

9. I love the movie SAW. We got the first one from Clean Flicks and the darn place closed before I could watch the other two. So now I will be left hanging for the rest of my freakin' life because Clean Flicks closed.

10. I knew that we were going to have a girl 8 months before I got pregnant. It is one of the coolest experiences of my life. I was driving north on the 57 freeway, not thinking of anything in particular. Then clear as day I almost heard the words, your little girl wants to come down to you. It was one of those moments that you could just feel how close our Father in Heaven really is and how much he loves us. It is those moments of tender mercies that make life beautiful.

So now you all know how strange I am and it is your turn:

1 Summer
2Amber Lowry
3Amber Carlson
4Christy Denney
5Kim Denney
6Laura Denney
7Darce
8Stephanie
9Teresa
10Amanda Barron
HAHA

6 comments:

Darcie said...

Um, I alrady knew how strange you are. :) And I love it!

raw mom said...

popping zits...dark chocolate...that';s why we're friends!! who doesnt love a shock of puss..ew. that was gross.

Summer said...

K Heather, it might take me a while to post mine but I will do it!!! We had fun hangin out tonight we'll have to doit again soon!

Amber said...

Will you come and clean my closets?

Kimi D said...

What a freak!!! We love having you as one of ours!

Laura said...

ha ha .... you tagged me! I got this same tag a couple months ago and posted some things so it might be hard to try and think of 10 more!