Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ode to the McMullins

Photobucket

Summer I totally figured it out all by my little self!!!! I think I'll pat myself on the back a few times!! TEE HE HE!!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Good job! Oh my gosh Cade and his dad look like twins. Very sweet pictures.

Summer said...

Good job Heather! I'm so proud of you! Your blog looks awesome, now we can be (digital) Scrapbooking buddies!!

mackmom said...

Hi Heather...what I want to know is where did you get copies of all those pictures? You are a sly girl! Good job!

MEG said...

Was that off of your wedding video? I still can't get over that peter pan suit - my brother is a FREAK. He used to embarrass the hell out of me by walking around the house in his "tightie whities" when my friends were over...

MEG said...

OOPS! I forgot to say your background looks great! I never figured out how to do it so I steal backgrounds from blogs of people I don't know - HE HE HE.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I never realized how much Cade and Crea do look alike. I still need to call you back. I'm so bad at things like that. Sorry.