Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Printing Blogs

One of my good friends Christy, found out how to print blogs so I thought all of you would like to know. Now you can really count this as journal writing.

The first is Blog2Print (http://blogger.sharedbook.com/)This one is in Beta right now so it may have some bugs but it is REALLY easy to use. This one also allows you to include your post's comments if you want. It allows you to choose all posts within certain dates to include in your book. It starts out at $19.95.

The second one is www.blurb.com
(http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook)This lets you download software for free that creates a blog book for you. It starts at $12.95 for 40 pages to print a book. I like this one because it allows you to easily deselect posts like this one that you wouldn't necessarily want in your book.

5 comments:

raw mom said...

my friends here just told me about that...i love it!

Noelley's Life said...

Hey McMullin Family-

We are so happy you found our blog! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Cooper was just a baby when we last saw you guys! Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch!

-Ovard Family

Kristy said...

Very true about blogging being addicting. I have probably already wasted too much time on it. Oh well, its kinda fun. We should all get together again. That would be fun.

Unknown said...

Heather, it's Cathy Hollist (Rowley) I really want to get a hold of you to catch up. My email is cathyhollist@yahoo.com. Your blog is the only contact info I have.

Thanks!

Laura said...

these look really cool - have you actually had one printed yet? I really want to do one but I'm not sure which one would be best....any ideas?