Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Firsts


First time at Disneyland



First time in a stroller facing forward without her car seat

First time in a swing at the park


8 comments:

Widdisons said...

Cute Family! You don't know me but I have a strange request, my mom worked with Martha in Thornton and she wanted me to ask if you could tell her hi from Kris McQuivey? I also wanted to say thanks for posting instructions on how to get the cute snowflake back round; we used it on my parent’s blog! Sorry for the strange request. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm glad you found our blog, now we have some more friends!! And I love yours by the way. We're just beginners so its pretty basic, but it's fun. It was great to meet you guys too, I'm glad we got to see ya before ya took off. Hopefully we'll see ya again soon! Take care:)

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love her face at Disneyland. That's priceless! She's so sweet! Are you nursing still? Is your mom watching her when you come out here?

Stephens Family said...

Okay last I knew you just had the 2 boys! Congrats on your girlie! Girls are so much fun and we are very happy for you. It's so good to be in touch...let's make sure we do! Give your boys some love from some potential future girlfriends!

Amber said...

I love the pictures. Let's hit up Disneyland soon. I'm bringing Ben whether he likes it or not! Is Cade in?

Jeff and Stephanie said...

HEATHER! I miss you! When can we get together??? Lets try soon!

Summer said...

OK... She is so dang cute! I hate looking at yours and Ambers blogs because it makes me want to have a girl so bad!!!! But I just know I am going to end up with 5 crazy boys!!! Don't get me wrong I love my boys, but there is just alot of testosterone in this house!!! I would love to see a little pink!

The Mortensen Clan said...

Your little girl is soooooo cute and I love her name! We miss you guys. I cant believe you live in California, you are living your dream! Lets keep in touch. megmortensen@gmail.com