Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, January 21, 2008

Brothers with a camera


From time to time pictures magically appear on my camera that I didn't take. Hmmmm wonder how they got there!


I love having boys close in age. They are best buddies....most of the time.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Oh those are cute pictures!!! I still love you by the way!!! (:

The Ackerman Family said...

Your boys are so cute! My kids have been threatened with death, ok not death, if they touch my camera. I got it a year ago for Christmas, and by March Jake had broken it. I replaced that one, and now no one can touch my new one unless I say yes. I enjoyed reading your 10 things!

Mauri said...

Hey Heather! Glad to see you on the blog scene! Congratualations on your little girl! It is hard to believe how fast time is going?? Weren't we just chillin' at Bay Harbor?? Just wanted to say hi! You can check us out at www.winderfamily.blogspot.com if you are interested.