Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, January 3, 2008

First time swimming!!!


Reagan loved the spa. She is a girl after my own heart.

Sexy mama!

6 comments:

Laura said...

so cute...love little girls in swimsuits! looks like you all had fun at the cabin - there is so much snow!

Darcie said...

Oh my, that girl is SOOO cute!

raw mom said...

i love YOUR suit! you're so pretty, heather...as usual. and ang! they grow up so fast,huh! look how big she is already!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Heather!!! I'm so glad you have updated your blog with so many pictures! When are we going to get together?!?! Let's do it soon! - Stephanie

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

The first thing I thought when I saw this post was Heather looks skinny. What's the secret?

MEG said...

OH MY GOSH! Just when I get through telling everyone what an ADORABLE, PERFECT, SWEET, BEAUTIFUL little niece I have - you give me something else to talk about. I LOVE THE PICS!!! You guys are so cute!!!