Every year my Dad gets season tickets to the Lakers. It is sooo much fun to go. We always get a pastrami sandwich before the game starts and then at half time we get a mcflury from McDonalds. I don't think we could get through the game with out our fixes. This year we had to take Reagan with us since I can't bare to leave her with anyone, except Grandparents. She was a perfect little angel and we still had a blast. Thanks for such a fun night Dad and Mom. It is one of my favorite things to do.
Grandma's girl
We are having way to much fun.
I had to take a pic of this. Here is this big giant Man with this little pink puff peeking over his shoulder.






1 comment:
GO LAKERS!!! i love your little pink puff comment! so sweet! girls are too much fun!
Post a Comment