Carter was on my Dad's shoulders and he said, "I have to barf." The minute he got off his shoulders..well you see what happened. So he got his busisness done and then ran along as if nothing happened. The further we got along the 3 mile hike the more sick the kids became though. (sick I know)
So I carried the craddled Reagan like this the entire way, my Dad carried Carter and Cade carried Coop. Yes my arms were burning like crazy!

If you can't tell this is the worlds fakest smile. Cade had to carry our very heavy 5 year old the entire 3 miles. This was about half way through the trip and Cooper is fast asleep. Over the bushes is believe it or not the elephant seals.


If you can't tell this is the worlds fakest smile. Cade had to carry our very heavy 5 year old the entire 3 miles. This was about half way through the trip and Cooper is fast asleep. Over the bushes is believe it or not the elephant seals.

This is the view over the bushes and down the hill. No those are not mounds of sand they are the fat lard elephant seals. Pretty much all the action we saw. The lazy bums.

Grandpa and Carter

My Daddy And I

Mom & Dad with the bebe










3 comments:
Heather you crack me up. The part about the sick kids is pretty funny - but the fact that you are wearing platform sandals on a 3 mile hike carrying a baby is SO YOU!!!!
LOL, not stupid Heather - just always looking good. "BEAUTY IS PAIN" as you say - and boy isn't it the truth!?
This is so rad! You can't make this stuff up, you know. In 20 years when you tell this story people won't believe it, but you've got pics to prove it. Why do we torture ourselves? I love your family!
Post a Comment