Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, April 3, 2008

SPEECHLESS I tell you SPEECHLESS!!!!

Cooper was the perfect boy today. He was helpful, happy, sweet and just awesome. He played well with his brother and friends, didn't complain about baseball practice, ate tons of dinner with out complaining etc.... So tonight when he was done with dinner he got up and started walking out to the back yard. Cade asked him where he was going and he said, "To pick up all of the toys." Cade and I turned and looked at each other...SPEECHLESS I tell you SPEECHLESS!!! When we got home from baseball practice Cade had told the boys that after dinner they needed to pick up the back yard and we didn't even have to remind or nag him once......he just did it. I think we both were shocked and amazed. These are the times that make you proud to be a parent. You get a glimpse of the person you are trying so hard to mold into greatness.

This morning Coop was upset because some of his batman pj's got moved into Carter's drawer because they are to small for him. (He has been struggling with this a little with his favorite clothing.) I said, "Well then stop growing and stay my little boy forever." He replied, "I can't Mom!!" So in light of Cooper's best day ever, Cade took Cooper on a special Daddy-Son date to pick out new pj's. Shark pj's....priceless!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

He is such a good kid. Ben and I love your stinkers so much. I'm happy that Jake has found a good friend in Coop and Ella has found her BFF in Reagan and also her future husband in Carter. I love knowing that we've planned out their lives. We Rock!

Kathryn said...

Cute! You can teach me how to be a good mommy too, so that Bryan will pick up his toys. He is so naughty. JK. I was wondering where my blogging girl was. you hadn't made a new blog in forever and I was having McMullin withdrawals.

MEG said...

AWE he still loves the old Batman Pajamas? Poor kid, I should have keept up on that better. Coop is a sweetheart, I miss that kid.