It was sooooo much fun to see my cousins. They are tons of fun to be around. My cousin Robert was sealed to his son Rex after a long wait. I guess it takes 6 months or so to finalize adoptions, so they had to wait for that. They also got to bless him the next day. What an amazing experience for him and his sweet wife Heather. We are all so happy for them. My cousin Melanie is his sister and she flew from back east to come and be here for it. Before Mel had to leave we went to Benihana......I would eat there EVERY DAY if I could.......no really!!!!!!
My sweet girl all messy from the ice cream.
Oh....Oh...Oh....give me more of that sweet stuff!!
My special buddy.
Random cute pics.....Carter is such a good big bro!






8 comments:
that's so cute that he feeds her!!!
Ah, I love that last pic. And what a neat thing for your cousin.
Reagan is so cute. I love Bennihana too! I haven't been there in forever.
Oh yeah heather I am all in for that idea. I'm sure no one would even know it was gone :)
Reagan has the cutest big bows! I love it! I am so glad you have a little girl to dress up!
What a sweet day for them. I love the pink beany that Reagan is wearing. I'm on my way to Baby ME to pick one up! LOL.
the first time i went there was with your fam in like 7th grade or something! i think i still have the birthday song on that little paper they give you...
Okay it's been WAY too long since I've seen Cooper, Carter and Reagan - WAY TOO LONG!!!!
Post a Comment