Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, April 4, 2008

Park fun!

If you look closely at this picture you can see Reagan's teethies! Yes, you heard me right, Reagan has two teethies. All it took was a runny nose, two ear aches, and endless buckets of drool. Carter picked out his rad outfit. Christmas socks in March, oh yeah baby!!!!








I just love to squish this girl!

Grandma Scott called when we at the park, she loves her Grammie.

6 comments:

Sharee said...

We love going to the park too. Reagan is soo cute, I hope someday I can have a squishy little girl just like her. She is soo cute.
Your boys are adorable too. Looks fun-love the christmas socks.

mackmom said...

Hi Heather....Reagan is beautiful, and I want to squish her too! Can't wait to see you all June 1 in SoCal. Love, Martha

raw mom said...

hey! our girls call my mama grammie, too! it's so cute, huh! oh and i love love her outfit!

Darcie said...

Love Reagan's bow!

MEG said...

I have a crush on Reagan.

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

you have such a pretty baby!