Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So True!!

Amber Carlson posted this on her blog and I HAD to as well. Just a little reminder...

M. Russell Ballard
"...the biggest mistake I made is the one that most of us make...I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of the three of [my children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages 6, 4 and 1. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."

5 comments:

Kristin said...

This really is a great quote!

The Ackerman Family said...

So hard to do all the time, but such a good reminder! Thanks for posting it!

Amber said...

I'm posting this too Heather. My mom called me and told me she saw this on your blog and that I needed to read it straight away. Thank you for posting it, and I will do the same. I love ya, Amber

raw mom said...

this has been our family new years resolution and we love it! it's so hard to stop and smell the roses when you are living life in a huried up pace....let's just say i dont always get to sweeping and vaccum ing, but we have felt the wind in our hair and read SOOO many more books this year! good post, heath!

Becca said...

I completely agree and I really needed to hear this message. It totally gave me such a great feeling and renewed energy to start a new week! THANKS!