Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am so excited!!!!!

My sister moves down in 10 days and I am soooooooooooo excited. this pic was taken a LONG time ago....ahhh memories and I am excited to make a TON more now that she will be so close.

12 comments:

Becca said...

OH, cute pic! I love hanging out with my sisters - all 3 of em! And is sister "the waxer"? Oh, i am so jealous; I would love to have one of those in my family!!!

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!!! I can't WAIT to come home to play with my favortie sister!!!

The Ackerman Family said...

I am so excited for you! I love having my sister close by! That will be so fun for you!

Drew and Alicia said...

YEAH I know I am sooo excited I love you girls!!!!

Noelley's Life said...

It is so fun to have family close by. Especially moms and sisters!

-Noelle

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I wish I lived by my sister:(
I'm excited for you. BTW, we have that chicken with black beans and tomatoes like once a week. Thank you!

The Ratcliff's said...

nothing like having a best friend in a sister!!

Sharee said...

FUN! Sisters are the best. You 2 are soo cute. Have a great time together.

Williams Family said...

Didn't you say you offered her your house and she said no? :)How fun to have Kendra move close to you! My sister lives in Guam!! She's so far away I won't be able to see her until she moves back.

Amber said...

Let the nose waxing begin! Not on me. On Ben.

Brooke said...

I finally got a chance to look at your blog again, and it is so so cute. Your family is absolutely beautiful, and you look so good. This is such a fun way to keep in touch!!

Annie and Dan said...

That will be so much fun having Kendra close by. Mandy and I are only 30 minutes apart and that seems way too far! Also I have to agree I think you win the bag tag. I am very impressed how much you are able to fit into you bag... It shows you are prepared for anything!