Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

GO LAKERS!!!!


We have all decided that Reagan is the Lakers luck charm. Whenever we bring her they always win. Don't worry she is just flashing her gang sign. What up hommie!

She loves her Grandpa! My parents bought her these cool Laker duds for the game. Thank you so mucho Grandpa and Grandma.

I LOVE this pic. She was staring at him for the longest time.

Celebrating!!!! When the Lakers win they shoot all these gold and purple streamers from the celing. I though they made good necklaces.

My sweet little Mama and I. And yes we have matching Laker shirts.....it is good luck you know.

8 comments:

Becca said...

I haven't been following the NBA scene since lately, we have the Sharks in deep waters, but I'm glad the Lakers have such a cute little charm! Maybe they'll recruit her full time.

amelia said...

Keep bringing her to the games then! We'll need her when they play the Jazz next!

MEG said...

It was so good to have you and Reagan out to visit this weekend! I love love love that baby! Dr. said I would be induced on the Monday so unless Axton wants Cade's Birthday and comes out on Thursday it looks like we will have a cinco de mayo baby after all!

Drew and Alicia said...

Reagan is sooo hard core!!!! Those avocados you gave us were the best!!! We made tons of guac. yum yum good=)

raw mom said...

my sweet husband is DYING!!!!
he's from denver...he loves the nuggets...and now he is SO bummed! and being a lakers fan ALL my life, it's hard to watch him cringe. poor guy! and then as i watched the dang kobie play...owww...i cant stand him...it made it hard for me to love this tourny! any way...reagan is darling and your dad is so cute with her.!

Williams Family said...

I have to admit a few years ago I wasn't a big fan of the Lakers. Since then I haven't been keeping up with basketball (although I really do enjoy watching it). I hope they do well this year in the playoffs. Reagan looks cute in her Laker gear!!
We should meet up at Disneyland one day it would be fun. David can do your kitchen after he finishes my kitchen!! I really need some countertops!!!

Kristina said...

you and your mama are so cute in those matching shirts! :) and your baby is freaking adorable.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

The good old Lakers. Did your boys go too? Reagan and her bow is the cutest thing I've ever seen!