Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bag Tag....a little embarassing....

I AM NOT a woman who lost my a baby weight in two weeks,
Lets fashion dictate my style,
and is never tired.
But I am strong.
I am invincible.
I AM MOM!!!!

......and here is my bag packed with everything but the kitchen sink. To my defense it was on a Sunday that I took this picture and to get through sacrament with out setting the church on fire, something crashing down in the middle of the meeting (like a big plastic 15 foot tree...yes that happened last month), killing myself by the end of the meeting, my kids running wild...ALL of it is necessary. Oh and this is only one of the bags I bring to church...this bag is only for Reagan. So I guess I cheated a little....the other bag is full of toys, pipe cleaners, markers, crayons, paper, stickers, books on CD, CD players, books, snacks (to stuff their pie holes), and what ever else Heavenly Father inspires me to bring to keep me sane. I even included some trash that was at the bottom of my bag....enjoy! Oh and the reason I have so many lipsticks is because I only put some on when I am in the car.

I tag: Kendra, Amanda B & A, Amber Carlson, Amber Lowry, Kathryn, Kristy Burns, Tracy Ratcliff, Summer Davis.

9 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Holy lipsticks! Cute bag by the way. Hey, a least your bag doesn't have organisms growing at the bottom like mine. Your Lake Powell countdown is freaking me out. i'm excited but it made me want to stop eating the muffin in my hand!

raw mom said...

yay! you did it! i LOVED this tag! so yeah... you carry it all. i LOVE that my purse dosent double as a diaper bag so much anymore! but it might again?!! who knows.

Kathryn said...

Ok so I was totally eating a muffin when I read Christy's comment maybe I should put down the muffin too.

The Ackerman Family said...

Wow! That was all in your purse? I can't believe that bag can hold all that! I am with Teresa....it has been nice not having my purse double as a diaper bag...but only 3 more months until that changes!!!

Laura said...

love your blog stalking post! so funny. ryan loves to surf through the blogs...sometimes he finds one and shows it to me and we all laugh together!

The Ratcliff's said...

this one is my 'im going somewhere quick and i dont want to carry the big diaper bag' purse. so i just keep extra diapers & wipes in it.

Kristy said...

sounds like fun...I'm in Sacramento for work so I'll have to do it when I get home.

ambercarlson said...

Um could I get you a lipstick?? looks like you are running low! Are you freaking kidding me! I thought I was bad! Love, A

MEG said...

Your purse makes me hungry for a snack!!!