
We planned to go have lunch with Stephanie Jensen and her adorable squishy Sydney.
We arrived a little early so we decided to play at the beach for a while.

This girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! I love her to death!





And this little softie has the best smile on the planet!

I think Cooper was off playing some where else.

It was so good to see Steph. Even though we live close we are both so busy
and hardly get to see each other. She is one of those friends that you can
just pick up right where you left off.
Although I must admit I really really wanted to see her little girl Sydney.
Have you seen this girl in a swim suit?
It is like baby candy and the most adorable thing EVER!

Just look at those cute baby legs!
So good to see you Steph!






2 comments:
Oh I love you! I seriously miss you and had so much fun! Let's do it again! ps - the pics of Carters chin made me sick! I can't believe the hole in his chin! You are a brave mommy!
too funny! stephanie and my sister in law are best friends. (im sure you knew that already.. )
and, yes, you are one brave mamma!
Post a Comment