Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Crepes

My big boy turned 8!
We had a small party this year because we threw a big one for his baptism!!
I am going to do a special post on that!
Happy Birthday big boy!
We love you so much and are so very proud of you!!!!
All my kids ever want are CREPES.
They take forever to make so I don't make them that often.
When I asked Cooper what he wanted for breakfast on his birthday and
he of course he said crepes.
I was happy to fill this birthday wish.

No comments: