
One of my most adorable friends Kimberly Dover and her adorable family came to visit us.
We had a fun day at the beach, rode our bikes to the Crab Cooker, and ate ice cream.
We loved having them visit!

This is what all of our bikes looked like clumped together!!
It made me laugh!!

All of our kiddos together. They had fun! I think Cooper had the most fun with the girls!
They are so cute who could blame him!






My mouth is watering just thinking about the juicy king crab legs!!

It is a really long bike ride up the point to the Crab cooker and Colby's legs had enough!
So Gerron, using the baby bjorn tied his bike to the bike trailer!
Who says Baby Bjorns are only for holding babies??


To complete our night we got Balboa Bars!


The kiddos loved them and so did we!
Thanks for taking the time to come and visit us!
We love you TONS!






3 comments:
Ooh I love me a Balboa bar. I've met Kim briefly and she seems really nice. We definitely have to come visit because you guys show your guests a great time. Kendra looks so pretty pregnant and I know she will be a good mom. She is so good with kids. Miss you. The rest of you that is...skinny mama!
oh man! That made me miss you Heath! That was so much fun... when can we come again!?! The kiddos had a blast and you totally spoiled us... Everything from the beach to bike ride to dinner to the park and balboa bars was practically perfect. Too fun. And I loved your commentary about the baby bjorn being used for more than holding a baby- ha! who knew?!? Wish we lived just around the corner... or at least close enough to hang out every once in a while. I still owe you pics- I will get those to you soon! ;-) Love you.
LOOOOVE crab cooker!!! and yummy ice cream from balboa!!! we used to go to dad's ALL the time on our bikes...oh...bringing back memories :)
Post a Comment