
My sister is a trooper!
She went through blood, sweat, and tears...literally to get this
little boy here! Her whole birth plan got turned flip upside down.
I will let you hear the whole story on her blog.

The whole pregnancy my kids have been so excited!
Reagan would say
Is that your Kino?
Where is your Kino?
So now I always ask her if her Kino is coming to see us!

Seeing this picture makes me feel like they were greeting a friend that they already
knew in Heaven. They must have been best of friends.



He was getting a little fussy so Carter stuck his hand in his mouth. He calmed down.
Good job Carter.





He is so adorable. Kendra said it looks like he is shooting laser beams out of his eyes in this pic.

Reagan didn't much like pretending she was a little baby. I thought it was funny though.


So sweet!

The entertainment


After we had a good visit we went out to eat.
Chris was so nice to entertain Regs. She loves to play with him!!
Congrats guys!!!
Your Kino is perfect in every way!
2 comments:
OK your sister is a dang trooper. My hospital pics after a c-section look like I've been through a blender. Those are some great pictures. Kino is PERFECT.
Okay, so Kino is darling. He looks like be was preatty big. Kendra is darling and a brat for looking that cute in the hospital! I look so terrible in all my hospital pictures! Your family is so cute and your parents are the best at being supportive and always there.
Your mom is so cute that she drove down for the first day of school. Tell your Mom and Sis Hi from me. I totally checked her blog to read about her birth... but nothing is there! Hope your doing good.
Ang
P.S. You better send Christmas cards this year!!!
Post a Comment