Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I walked Reagan's room one morning and found her like this. She was so proud of herself! She actually got her shirt off. Too funny!


7 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 1! Time flies by way too fast! I love the silly pictures of you and your boys! Happy Birthday!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I lost my phone and lost your number. I was trying to call you to say Happy Birthday! I sent you something, hopefully it gets there by today.

Williams Family said...

I love the tongue sticking out! Cute pictures. I also love the pictures of you and Cooper. Too cute.

Unknown said...

Hey my hoochie mamma I have been thinking about you all day!!! I hope you had a great birthday!!!

Kristin said...

Haha! She sure does look proud! And I love her bed, by the way. It is really cute.

Amber said...

Oh, my freakin cuteness!

Nead Family said...

wow, that's pretty impressive...and a little scary at the same time. When Madi started doing that I turned around at the grocery store one time and as she was sitting in the front of the cart, she took her shirt off and it was on the floor. She was so proud...people were laughing...all your babies are too adorable. Love their big grins...just like Cade!