Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ward Christmas Party 2010


During the ward Christmas party the kids did a little musical number
I felt it should have been for adults only because it was pretty long and they requested that the kids stay in their seats. But kids aren't like that. They get wiggly and they were just to excited because it was Christmas. So I let them wiggle a little. Reagan and Ella loved all the music and wanted to be right up front. So I let her.

The boys wanted to do the same thing.
Then it got a little out of control. I made the boys come and sit down after that. The little stinkers. They just love each other!!

No comments: