Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back Surgery




On December 13th Cade had back surgery. Scary! It was super scary, but after a lot of prayer and fasting we knew it was the right choice. Recovery has so far been a long road for him, but he is 5 weeks out and each day gets better. He is doing so well. But then again I don't think there is anything on the planet that he doesn't do well. I was stressed about a million things and he took care of them all before he went into surgery so I didn't have to worry. He made sure the kids and I would be taken care of when he wasn't able to do so. They don't come more amazing than he is. I love you so much!

No comments: